Riverland™ Dubai, the multi-themed dining and retail district located at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts, the Middle East’s largest integrated theme park destination, has announced its upcoming, much anticipated annual event, “Rhythm on the River” which will take place between 6th-8th April. The line-up of high class participating musicians and performers includes the renowned Mudassar – Michael Jackson’s lookalike.
‘Rhythm on the River’ will welcome visitors from 5PM to 10PM on the 6th of April, and 2PM to 10PM on the 7th and 8th of April. Guests will be able to attend the various performances by the river free of charge, and enjoy free visitors’ parking after 6:30pm. The event will include the following shows:
• River Show: A floating stage on the river which will feature three shows per day by the famous Mudassar – Michael Jackson’s lookalike
• Island Plaza: Nine different rock and roll acts over the course of three days with 5 shows daily.
• Riviera Plaza: A world class professional bucket drummer to perform three shows a day and a swing gang show to perform three shows a day
• Boardwalk Plaza: A musical packed weekend with a capoeira workshop to happen four times a day
• India Gate and French Village: Each of the following groups to perform three shows per day; Indian Drummers, Emirati Ayala Dancers and New Orleans Marching Band.
Guests can attend the musical performances and enjoy a host of casual and fine dining options on the banks of the river.
Join us for a FREE 3-day music festival on the 6th, 7th, & 8th of April at Riverland Dubai. Come and find inspirational sounds from around the world from an international bucket drummer to Emirati Ayala and authentic Indian beats. The rhythm is gonna get you!
April 6th: 5:25pm - 5:45pm/ 7:05pm - 7:25pm/ 8:50pm - 9:10pm
April 7th & 8th: 5:30pm - 5:50pm/ 7:20pm - 7:40pm/ 9:10pm - 9:30pm
April 6th: 5:45pm - 6:25pm/ 7:25pm - 8:05pm/ 9:10pm - 9:55pm
April 6th: 5:00pm - 5:15pm/ 6:50pm - 7:05pm
April 7th & 8th: 2:00pm - 2:15pm (Friday) /2:55pm - 3:10pm/5:10pm - 5:25pm/6:10pm - 6:25pm
April 6th: 5:00pm - 5:25pm/5:45pm - 6:30pm/7:25pm - 8:00pm/8:20pm - 8:50pm/9:10pm - 10:00pm
April 7th & 8th: 2:00pm - 3:45pm/ 4:00pm -5:30pm/5:50pm - 6:30pm/6:50pm - 7:20pm/7:40pm - 8:00pm/8:20pm - 9:10pm/ 9:30pm - 10:00pm
April 6th: 5:00pm - 5:25pm/7:25pm - 7:50pm/8:20pm - 8:45pm
April 7th & 8th: 3:10pm - 3:35pm/6:50pm - 7:15pm/9:35pm - 10:00pm
Emirati Ayala Dancers
April 6th: 7:25pm - 7:50pm/7:40pm - 8:00pm/9:40pm - 10:00pm
April 7th & 8th: 4:10pm - 4:30pm/ 8:20pm - 8:40pm/9:40pm - 10:00pm
New Orleans Marching Band
April 6th: 5:20pm - 5:50pm/7:20pm - 7:50pm/8:50pm - 9:20pm
April 7th & 8th: 2:10pm - 2:40pm/5:50pm - 6:20pm/ 8:50pm - 9:20pm
Hand Drums Workshop
April 6th: 17:10 - 17:20/19:30 - 19:40/20:20 - 20:30/21:20 - 21:30
April 7th & 8th: 14:20 - 14:30/ 18:00 - 18:10/ 19:10 - 19:20/21:30 - 21:40
April 6th: 17:40 - 17:50/18:50 - 19:00/20:40 - 20:50/21:30 - 21:40